Laboratory for Laser Technique create and transfer knowledge in the field of laser technologies, systems and processes, primarily to students and industrial partners, thus enabling their professional growth and competitiveness.
Become an internationally recognized laboratory in the fields of laser processing and medical procedures.
- Optodynamics (light-matter interaction, excitation and detection methods,…)
- Laser Measurement Methods (Laser Triangulation, Fiber Sensors, Flash Photography, Interferometry,…)
- Laser machining processes (welding, drilling, microstructuring, surface functionalization,…)
- Medical laser procedures (endodontics, dermatology, cosmetic surgery)
- Adaptive control of laser processes and medical interventions
- Temporal modulation of laser power to achieve more efficient interventions
- Laser surface engineering