Laboratory for Manufacturing Cybernetics and Experimentation
Key research topics
- Quality, automation
- Monitoring, diagnostics and prognostics of systems and processes
- Advanced machine vision in quality and automation
- Self-organisation of mechatronic systems
- Visual inspection of KTL coatings
- Optical probing for CNC machining of large FRPC composite parts
- Online measurement of large hot workpieces in precision open dye forging
- Adaptive control of WAAM process
- UniGov E+ project
Services for industry and research cooperation
- Development of vision systems for inspection of parts and for industrial automation. (Illumination, optics, cameras, laser scanners, image processing, OpenCV, CNN, data bases, remote monitoring and control).
- Localization. Integration of vision systems with CNC and industrial robots.
- Development of SCADA systems. Long range wireless communications.
- Development of mechatronic systems. Services of mechatronic prototype workshop. CNC machining, sensors, actuators, PLC and uC programming, testing, data analysis.
- CMM measurements.
- Event based simulation of production systems.
- Industrialization of IoT systems.
- building CNC system,
- industrial robot programming,
- machine vision training,
- SCADA systems,
- long range wireless communication,